Our client is currently looking for an experienced Packaging Engineer to support the Packaging & Inspection processes by actively troubleshooting, developing and refining equipment and systems. Maintaining equipment in a validated state. This support includes process improvement projects, problem solving, and maintenance support of key site processes.
· Ensuring all Packaging equipment operates as per operational and validated requirements:
2. Vial Labelling
4. Box Labelling
5. Vision system analysis
· Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), analysing OEE, identifying trends, implementing corrective actions, implementing process improvements in a GMP environment.
· Project Management of small to medium sized site-specific capital projects through conception, approval, planning, execution, and validation in the Packaging and Inspection areas.
· Management of and liaising with equipment vendors, contractors, project teams, and Business Unit.
· Troubleshooting and giving continuous technical support to specific processes in conjunction with the Maintenance, Packaging, and Quality Departments.
· On-going process and equipment development in terms of Safety, Quality, and Productivity.
· Engineering degree in manufacturing, process, mechanical or electrical engineering or related discipline.
· 2-3 years engineering experience from development, process, maintenance, or project work in pharmaceutical or process industry within an FDA approved environment.
· Good knowledge and experience of Technical Documentation, Engineering Standards, and Guidelines.
· Validation Lifecycle experience.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to deal with a variety of people on a wide range of tasks.
· Must be good record keeper and results analyser.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists