Our Cork based clinet currently have an open position Reliability specialist to join their team. This is a contract role.
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and other maintenance problems.
- Identifies and corrects chronic, repetitive and costly equipment problems.
- Analysis of Equipment History to assure effectiveness of all maintenance efforts.
- Drives Preventative Maintenance program such as vibration, thermography and other predictive analyses and interpretation of results
- Reduces and improves maintenance work wherever feasible; assuring efficient and reliable operation of plant, process and equipment while protecting and prolonging the economic life of plant assets at optimal cost.
- Looks outside of the site to engage with other sites and industries to improve equipment reliability by implementing solutions.
- Remains abreast of and applies advancing maintenance technology as applicable.
- Coordinates with planner/scheduler to ensure that PM/PdM services and inspections are scheduled and performed when due, and that resultant corrective work is promptly performed.
- Engages with craft teams to understand root causes of repeated equipment failures.
- Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines the preventive/predictive maintenance process in pursuit of optimization and minimal failure rate.
- Works with Project Engineering to ensure the maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Ensure all equipment required for annual statutory inspections/certification is included within the site asset register.
- Review equipment reports from statutory inspections and take ownership for implementing corrective actions.
- 3+ Yrs working in a similar role.
- Good Written and verbal communication skills.
- Identify key stakeholders and develop a relationship of trust.
- Interact with above site personnel to understand changes and promote the site.
- Solid engineering acumen.
- Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Solid business acumen.
- Degree qualification (Engineering, Technical).
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles is an advantage.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists