Senior EHS Specialist
- Under the direction of the Site EHS lead, serve as site EHS representative during mechanical completion, commissioning and qualification activities - part of the project walk-down and start-up team for assigned systems.
- Ensure that installation is in conformance with PHA recommendations, design intent, local and national regulations and internal company standards.
- Ensure that all necessary procedures, PPE, signage and training are complete and available for performing the necessary tasks during the specific start-up phase.
- Serve as primary EHS reviewer for Pre-Start-up Safety and Environmental checklists completed during project start-up activities.
- Under the direction of the Site EHS lead, develop procedures to support the implementation of EHS programs at the Biotech Dublin site in accordance with local and national regulations and internal company standards.
- Serve as a role model and leader in demonstrating and implementing a healthy and strong EHS culture across the entire Biotech Dublin site.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related Safety or Environmental field of study
- 5 years of EHS, Engineering, or Operational experience in chemical, pharmaceutical, biochemical, petrochemical or process related industry
- Drive to engage others and have excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge and experience working with EHS regulations
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists