We are recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer for our bio-pharmaceutical client based in Cork.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement initiatives within Manufacturing including project tracking and mentoring of other team members projects and facilitating colleagues through lean six sigma green belt programs.
- Project Management. Monitoring, identification and implementation of projects to improve production process/business process efficiencies, to include projects to increase yield, reduce throughput times, improve process flows, reduce costs, eliminate waste and improve safety in conjunction with other departmental representativeS
- Report, Present and action department KPI'S
- Change management inclusive of implementing end to end process changes within the quality systems including the creation of BOM's, Master Batch record and SOP Changes.
- Manage production, deviation systems and prepare and analyse deviation trends, implement corrective/preventative actions
- Interface with supply chain on the planning of the manufacture schedule.
- SAP local key user including administration and optimization.
- Degree Qualification in relevant Engineering discipline
- 1 years' + experience in a similar role in the Lifescience sector
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists