Purpose of Role: Lead the portfolio of projects for the Warehouse and Logistics function at our clients site. The scope of projects entails working closely with the Operations projects, SAP Implementation team and new Projects for Warehouse and Logistics, whilst ensuring timely delivery of project milestones and ensuring no disruption to current business.
- Creating, executing and revising project work plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Managing day-to-day project aspects and tracking deliverables.
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities in a matrix team.
- Lead a Matrix team, a key role that provides direction and support to project team.
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards.
- Holding regular status meetings with the project team and effectively communicating relevant information to stakeholders.
- Resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- The Project Manager will participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
- Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools, Project Portfolio Management, Supply Risk Reduction and site processes.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Supply Chain, Science or Engineering)
- Desirable Project Management qualification such as, Project Management Professional
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant project leadership roles with experience in a matrix structure.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies. (Preference Lean Six Sigma Green Belt)
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists