An excellent career opportunity has arisen with one of the South East's largest Multinational employers for a dynamic Business Analyst to partner with key stakeholders in this fast paced regulated manufacturing site and measure and interpret data to site leadership to drive effective business decisions to result in revenue optimisation and savings.
Drawing on data from the sites ERP & Third-party systems the successful candidate will provide accurate data around key metrics that will measure the sites overall performance. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong ability to understand multiple reporting tools, analyze and correct complex data and build strong relationships throughout the organisation.
· Perform strategic analysis to gauge performance and health of supply chain data, inventory management, material flow, and sales and operations planning outputs.
· Develop departmental dashboards for relation to spend analytics, purchase order performance, forecast accuracy and other KPIs.
· Design and create automated reports to support Operations, Supply Chain, and Customer Operations on an ad-hoc basis.
· Works in a collaborative and team-based manner with key stakeholders to gather data, validate assumptions, and ensure comprehensive and objective analysis.
· Brings sme to business interactions and drive recommendations and projects for improved effectiveness.
· Cultivates a broader range of internal networks and develops broader external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks.
· Reviews current frameworks and solutions, challenges status quo, and consistently suggests potential alternative approaches and points of view.
· Develops and delivers proposals for improvement of KPIs to Senior Managers and Executives.
· Communicates status of projects and key initiatives to all stakeholders in a timely and comprehensive nature.
· Level 8 Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or Information systems, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
· 7+ years of related relevant experience
· Ability to work in and foster a team-based environment is critical. Must be self-directed, flexible, and capable of operating in an environment of ambiguity and regular fast paced change. Previous knowledge working in a medical device, FDA regulated environment not essential but preferred.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists