Due to continued expansion in their site, our client, one of the leading Multinationals in the South East require an Associate Director of Procurement to join their team to develop and implement a robust process which establishes the prioritisation, tracking and reporting of all initiatives supported and progressed by the Procurement organisation. The Procurement Lead will provide leadership & direction for the function at site, building a high-performance engagement model with the business, region, and other Global Biologics and Sterile Operations sites.
· Create breakthrough strategies which deliver quick-wins and generate legitimate business value. Drive innovation.
· Ensure that every supplier relationship is established with the intent of future continuous improvement, and lead and manage the measurement and review process to ensure delivery of expectations.
· Work in a way that positively engages the support of business colleagues using problem-solving, transparency, and proactive communication skills. Build sourcing management pipeline, ensuring stakeholder alignment and compliance to supply management processes.
· Must have keen insight and understanding of business requirements on a 1/3/5-year horizon and be capable of working with the wider team as well as strategic business partners to drive reliability of supply and cost reductions. Implement Supplier Value Management with the key suppliers to foster innovation, manage supplier performance, establish appropriate governance model, and ensure continuous improvement.
· Development and execution of strategic projects and supporting operating objectives for procurement function across the Site.
· Co-ordinate prioritise and report progression of strategic and business initiatives for the Procurement organisation, in support of Global Biologics and Sterile Operating (GBSO) Unit's priorities.
· Closely partner with stakeholders, Global Procurement, Supplier Development & Performance Management (SD&PM), GBSO, ExM Operations, and other business functions to prioritise projects and closely tracks/reports progress achieved.
· Actively engage with Biologics/Sterile Manufacturing Site Procurement teams, Procurement COEs (Direct Materials & Indirect), Supplier Development & Performance Management (SD&PM), and functional stakeholders to maintain continual focus on achievement of Global Supplier Management Group/Global Procurement's mission and vision.
· Bachelor's degree in a Science, Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or Procurement related area (preferred in chemistry, biochemistry or chemical engineering)
· MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
· Procurement category knowledge with experience in a biologics product manufacturing environment.
· Proven track records in project management and biologics operations scale-up experience.
· 3 to 5 years' experience working with senior/executive leaders.
· Ambitious, dynamic individual with proven capabilities to coordinate, prioritise and manage multiple projects.
· Experienced with change initiatives and strategy execution in large-scale organisations.
· Ability to work with all levels of business customers in a highly dynamic environment.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists