An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Supply Chain Consultant with a proven background in the pharma/ biologics space to support a major start up project with a leading site in Cork. It is anticipated that this requirement will run until the end of 2020.
· Develop & Implement rigorous sustainable processes within the function aligned with corporate objectives
· Support the S&OE program enhancement (strategic and operations level), striving to achieve the most effective and efficient process across the Network.
· Support the Global Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process, in creating an integrated operational plan that supports the business.
· Develop, Maintain and Report metrics that measure effectiveness towards achieving goals, providing tracking & visibility to improvement opportunities/initiatives.
· Implement mechanisms to ensure the disciplined and effective use of the ERP system.
· Support and partner closely with the MFG, Quality, Regulatory, Supply Planning, CMO and Projects groups.
· Instill the use of Right First Time (six-sigma) and lean manufacturing practices leading to operational excellence.
· Represent the group as necessary (at local & global level).
· Lead the Management system across all levels (Tier1,2 & 3) with an emphasis on maturing from its current state to best-in-class through the S&OE/S&OP processes.
· Develop and/or Support local and global programs/initiatives to deliver transformational change and continuous improvement across their processes and KPI's.
· Lead the financial elements of the function - Long Range Planning, Inventory Management (e.g. Excess & Obsolescence, Inventory Reserves Forecasting & Reporting)
· Support the capital project execution and operational readiness activities where required before falling into base business activities.
· Develop knowledge of Master Data processes (Item creation, BOM's and Recipes) supporting the roadmap of upcoming projects.
· Proactively trouble shoot complex issues & continually support Material Operations
· Develop SME capability on Oracle EBS & ASCP suite.
· Align with strategies and realization of company, site and functional goals.
· A minimum bachelor's degree in supply chain management or other related Business discipline.
· Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
· Project Management Certification is desirable.
· A minimum of 15 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience is required.
· Experience in Biopharmaceutical industry preferable.
· Experience of Oracle would be beneficial, but ERP system competency is essential.
· Possess the Supply Chain and ERP system experience along with the exceptional analytical skills required with high attention to detail.
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate, collaborate & influence at all levels within the organization (local & global).
· Possess the drive and eagerness to be successful in this role.
· Be Results driven, while ensuring the optimization and efficient use of cross functional resources.
· Contribute to the innovation, transformation and continuous improvement (CI) within the project and the broader business.
· Fully supportive and driven towards department "goals and objectives" being achieved and improved across the team in an effective and efficient manner.
· Perform at both a strategic and tactical level when and where required within and across the organization.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists