Our Carlow based multinational pharmaceutical client requires a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team for an 11 month contract.
· Management of BOMs, Recipes and Production versions in SAP and alignment with effective MBRs in MES system.
· Completion of the Material introduction process ensuring that all suppliers and materials are approved for use on site in compliance with site and Global procedures.
· Processing of supplier and downstream complaints, ensuring that they are raised investigated and closed in accordance with site and global procedures.
· Ensuring Supplier Change notifications are implemented in a timely manner to ensure all SCN's are implemented, in accordance with site and global procedures.
· Drive continuous improvement by leading and active participation in system failure investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
· Manage root cause analysis of system failures, substandard equipment performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues. Oversee and implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
· Ensuring that master data is accurate and up-to-date and meets the needs of all business processes
· Perform Change Control process which includes pre-approval, execution, evidence and post-approval activities in a timely manner. Assign and execute change request forms accurately and timely in accordance with SOP and SAP standards.
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/ Business/ related discipline
· Considerable experience in a comparable role; contributing to the business at a directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting Core Competencies Technical
· Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
· In depth knowledge of SAP and master data and is knowledgeable on world class standing in this field
· Ability to complete investigations and excellent report writing skills
· Excellent use of Excel and generation of report / standards and policy writing skills required Business
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Negotiation skills
· Ability to effectively manage complex projects across multiple disciplines
· Trouble shooting skills
· Vendor liaison
· Data analysis
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists