Our Dublin based multinational Pharmaceutical client requires a Customer Operations Specialist to join their team for a 6 month contract.
- Daily handle, monitor and manage sales orders, rush orders, service requests and advance exchange programs for both Commercial, Free of Charge/Compassionate items.
- Manage the coordination of information to the customer.
- Work with Distribution Specialist to ensure that product is delivered.
- Be the point of contact with all the existing and new Customers
- Identify and propose the Shipping Calendar Process for potential eligible Customers
- Initiating of creation and maintaining customer master data in accordance with the SOP
- Monitor patients consumption by indication and enforcing the compliance of the Unique Patient Code on a daily basis
- Ensure decisions made on acceptance or denial of returns, credits and rebills meet policies in coordination with the distribution specialists
- Form solid professional and collaborative relationships with Regional Customer Ops Managers, various field personnel and other internal departments
- Manage Customer Pre-payment processes in conjunction with current SOP and Credit Management policy.
- Key Stakeholder in performing reclassification of vials, in conjunction with Finance procedure
- University Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain preferred
- Knowledge of SAP SD and MM
- Knowledge of Warehouse contractors
- Knowledge of Carriers (Integrators, Air Freight)
- GDPThorough detailed understanding of quality systems, GMP and GDP
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists