- Manage the preparation of schedules for all elements of the manufacturing area.
- Ensure that all quality checks are carried out on the schedule before issue
- Analyse requirements and manage the preparation of a production Schedule which integrates strategies and constraints.
- Proactively manage issues, proposal mitigation/response plans to resolve issues and effectively implementing the action plan
- Work with the team to manage a reliable and responsive planning process for the production area.
- Effectively communicate with and manage key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Establish and maintain working relationships across between operations, laboratories, engineering and supply chain areas. Negotiate and monitor levels of service or performance provided, communicate and action areas of concern to resolve issues.
- Facilitates schedule development sessions with team and collects data for schedule logic, activity durations and resource requirements.
- Performs additional assignments per the direction of Operations lead.
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability in holding project team members responsible for results
- Excellent presentation skills
- In depth experience of MS Project and Excel.
- 4+ years production scheduling / planning experience, preferably in the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical sectors .
- Primavera Progress Reporting, Critical Path Analysis and Key resource profiling preferable.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists