A dynamic Planning & Scheduling Manager (Biologics Industry) is required to coordinate and manage the execution of a new Biologics facility to start up operational readiness. In this contract role, you will work with other teams to ensure the startup strategy is ready to be used and deployed during and post facility OQ through to commercial manufacturing.
- Be part of the team that maintains and drives adherence to the Operational Readiness schedule in collaboration with all the site functional areas and other support teams.
- Drive the Operational Readiness activities identification, definition and scheduling in support to the Dublin start up.
- Be responsible for building the process, tool-kits /checklists, and schedule required by the team to actively carryout a successful start up of the facilities.
- Ensure effective planning, common understanding and delivery targets to achieve business requirements and incorporate data generated into the planning system.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to develop plans with a medium to long -term forward view, and associated daily delivery plans. Identify Key Deliverable's to use in the planning function for each program.
- Collaborate with global planners and site leadership to set long term execution plan
- Drive visible performance management, use KPI's to track progress, monitoring actual performance versus plan promoting awareness to drive improvement.
- Develop, model and implement strategies to improve scheduling capability and adherence and integration with other project phases.
- Lead the integration of CQV and operational readiness project schedules via Primavera P6 and MS Excel.
- Collaborate with GES/JV and teams to achieve commissioning completion, transition and initiation of batch production
- Manage and oversee finite production scheduling, including progress reporting & issue escalation.
- Material management and forecasting for site production.
- Create and maintain finite production schedules for Biopharmaceuticals.
3-5 years of experience and knowledge in Biologics manufacturing and new facilities start up.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines.
Strong planning ability & strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally as critical member of site team.
Good experience in leading Waterfall/ agile projects.
Should be proficient with MS WORD/PowerPoint/Visio/Microsoft Project to create documents and presentations
Primavera 6 - essential
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists