Our Tipperary based multinational client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain & Logistics Specialist to join their team for a 12-month contract.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for ensuring that production campaigns are supplied with raw materials and that all inventories are accurately reflected in the plant inventory system. The Logistics Specialist is also responsible for reporting production data for all operating areas to Financial Services on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring material review is conducted when each revision of the production schedule is issued. This review includes review of materials approaching Retest/Expiry & Initiation of re-sample process by identification of FEFO materials that require retest.
- Ensuring timely request of materials for manufacturing usage.
- Initiation of end of campaign floor counts to ensure the inventory management system reflects the physical material quantities.
- Revision of Raw Material Storage Plan on a campaign basis for manufacturing area.
- Ensures that plant Inventory system accurately reflects all inventories and takes actions to correct deficiencies by:
- Adjusting inventory where a process order is closed on instruction from manufacturing
- Identifies material for discard via the IQV process
- Completes inventory adjustment
- Adjust solvent levels as instructed by IPT
- Responsible for charging solvents to process orders using the Manager Liquid Solvent Report.
- Ensures that no materials are present in the production area with a Q status.
- Complete revenue report for solvent usage (receipts and consumption) for Irish Revenue
- Complete inter plant inventory transfers and all's confirms GRs in ID points for finished goods.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- SAP usage at a high level
- Understand IPT structure and material management interfaces
- Incumbents should be organized and methodical with attention to detail and be rigorous in follow-up and resolution of issues.
- Make Rapid, Disciplined Decisions
- Demonstrate Ethics and Integrity
- Drive Results
- Planning and organization
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists