Exciting opportunity for an External Scheduling Lead to translate the production plan into a granular master production schedule which optimizes work streams within the impacted Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO) and which will be used within the supply planning process. This position is tasked with building and maintaining strong relationships with functions such as Supply Chain Planning, CMO, QA and QC.
- Convert the production plan into a master production schedule, optimizing the allocation of production resources by balancing plant efficiency and capacity with supply requirements and ensuring that the outputs and due dates for all process orders add up to and match the commitments incorporated into the production plan within the predetermined time fence
- Monitor S&OP plans to ensure continued alignment with the master production schedule
- Ensure that assumptions and master data used to build orders and schedules reflect demonstrated capacity and not aspirational goals
- Provide planning parameters values needed for rough cut and detailed capacity planning, including lead times, yields, success rates, run rates and shop calendars to ensure planners have the correct planning assumptions for production planning and scheduling
- Own and enforce the CMO schedule time fences: frozen, trading and free, manage escalation and decision-making around planning time fence crashes
- Own defining the planning recipes and work with master data owners to ensure that data used for production planning and scheduling are accurate and up to date, ensure transactional data at CMOs is competed in a timely manner
- Understand the organisations packaging strategy capabilities and other packaging complexities.
- Support the Long Range Planning and budgeting process
- Bachelors in Supply Chain Management or business related area required
- APICS certification (CPIM, CRIM, CSCP) preferred
- Operational Excellence, Lean Process development, Six Sigma tools and techniques are desirable
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Formal Oracle training is desirable
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in a Master Scheduling role
- Minimum 8 years' operations experience preferably in a pharmaceutical or biotech (GMP) manufacturing organization
- Experience in ERP systems required, Oracle experience is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of data gathering, data analysis including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs
- Experience with modelling, analysis and management reporting
- Participation in S&OP cycles is desirable
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists