An amazing career opportunity has arisen with a leading manufacturer and distributer of fuel products for a Wholesale Sales Manager to the Irish Market. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering on annual budgeted gross margin targets/EBIDTA identified for the Irish Wholesale business line.
· Responsibility for sales effort in assigned territory including communications with existing customers for product pricing, spot rack pricing, product availability and quality issues.
· Work in tandem with the commercial team to manage product planning and product availability.
· Work with the road loading team to maximize customer experience and work as a liaison between the customer and the business on any operational issues, planned outages, challenges or incidences.
· Identification and pursuit of new customers and existing customer growth opportunities, through volume and margin growth opportunities including expansion of sales volumes to existing customers, new customer acquisition and new product/service offerings.
· Provide proper communications (personal, electronic, voice and written) with customers in all areas of product pricing, availability and quality.
· Understand the technical aspects of product quality, supply chain, logistics, pricing options and customer risk management strategies.
· Understand the competitive landscape including competitor's product availability, quality and pricing.
· Negotiate directly with customers while supported by management from the Irish commercial team, Global Wholesale Sales Director and other Senior Management from other stakeholder sites.
· Work with customers to develop contracts for Platts, Merc and NYMEX product buying if customer requests, with support from Wholesale Sales Director.
· Level 8 degree in related field
· 5-7 years direct sales and customer management experience in relevant industry
· Knowledge of supply chain and/or sales preferred
· Demonstrated success in management and leadership roles.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
· Strong integrity, ethics and values
· Ability and willingness to work as team and independently with solid team building skills
· Negotiation and collaboration capabilities
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists