Our Dublin based multinational pharmaceutical client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Insights Manager to join their team on a permanent contract.
The ideal candidate will have a sound knowledge of the pharmaceutical and health care environment and understands how different stakeholders interact. They will have a strong commercial sense and are able to make complex matters simple by strong analytical and communication skills.
- Set up structured collection of data, information and knowledge of the market, specific therapeutic areas and/or specific accounts
- Lead the development, implementation and execution of Business Intelligence projects and plans, aligned with Global/WEC strategy for all brands and pipeline products, ensuring that all projects fit into the overall strategic plans.
- Strategic driver of the primary/secondary market research efforts of the affiliate and optimise supplier management.
- Provide regular support to brand teams and input into brand team meetings, adding value by bringing insight into market/product performance, field intelligence and market research learning's to inform decision-making.
- Analyse trends in data and advise brand teams on appropriate interpretation.
- Transform all information and knowledge into concrete, easy to read dashboards and reports. Ensure timely update of these dashboards and reports.
- Monitor IFT KPI's, and proactively signals deviations to the business. Advise and challenge on targeting, segmentation, reach & frequency goal setting & support implementation.
- Connect the dots between different data sources and dashboard to transform data into meaningful business insights. Ensure objective conclusions and challenge management on making the best judgment
- Partner with finance and brand teams to prepare monthly business review.
- Own Customer Insight discovery and development, integrate with patient journey - ensure that the observation to insights process is understood, implemented and utilised across the affiliate to feed the brand planning and patient journey mapping process. Act as patient journey 'champion' for CEx.
- Consolidate and communicate, as appropriate, the available: industry, customer, brand and market knowledge to help establish appropriate corporate and brand strategies and objectives.
- Ensure ways of working and job activities are in accordance with local laws, regulations, the IPHA code and Standard Operating Procedures
Education & Experience:
- University degree in business or science
- At least 5 years' of experience in a commercial environment in the biopharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Ideally the candidate has experience dealing with different kind of customers
- Good understanding how stakeholders in the biopharmaceutical environment interact.
- Experience in leading people in a matrix team desired.
- Good performance track record with tangible results in business and people.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluent English (verbal and writing)
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists