Great Opportunity to join a multinational pharmaceutical company in Dublin.
- Develop, review and update engineering, manufacturing, & inspection Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering regarding documentation changes in an effective and timely manner.
- Develop protocols for execution in Manufacturing & Inspection in support of change controls, non-conformances & troubleshooting investigations with support from relevant SMEs.
- Involvement in projects as part of continuous process improvement and / or troubleshooting,
- Ownership of change controls for Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering
- Issuance and updates of paper batch records in line with the production schedule.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance to ensure that GMP standards are maintained in line with the current OS
- Support the production support team in reducing document turnaround times.
- Use specified software packages and standard procedures, responsible for compiling and maintaining all relevant documentation including SOPs.
- Provide technical and clerical support to the manufacturing, inspection & engineering teams in the preparation of documentation, collation of data and tracking of SOPs
- Ownership of Level 1 non-conformances
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Significant experience in Chemistry/Microbiology/Engineering/Validation gained within a biotech, pharma or health care organization.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists