DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all operational quality aspects associated with product manufacture and release.
- Supports the quality management system to ensure the timely release of products and that products and processes comply with the relevant product specifications.
- Promotes compliance excellence within the company to customer requirements and applicable regulations, e.g. ISO9001
- Management of complaints systems, tracking, issuing of reports, ensuring effective corrective and preventative actions and timely closeout.
- Investigate Quality problems associated with the production department and implement effective corrective and preventive measures
- Ensures key quality metrics (CAPA management, First Pass Quality, Complaints, etc) are attained.
- Drive/support & implement continuous improvement projects with the operations team using Process Excellence lean/six sigma tools.
- Ensures the pertinent corporate quality and regulatory standards are attained.
- Maintains strong communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates / supports the Internal and External Audit Programme.
- Ensure accurate and effective quality system documentation and reports.
- Handling customer queries and issues.
- B.SC in Science/ Engineering/ QA or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of practical experience required in a quality assurance function
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A good understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists