- Identify the manufacturing process defects (scrap, non-conforming material and customer complaints) by dispositioning non-conforming material, identifying primary root causes and suggesting corrective and preventative actions. May be responsible for querying and bounding data to support implementation of basic product stops.
- Develops product quality plans, documents and systems by creating product specifications, quality specifications and quality plans in conjunction with other product development team members.
- Develops process monitoring systems by identifying critical process steps applying methods to reduce process variation in order to reduce/eliminate the cause of defects.
- Leads process improvement efforts by identifying methods to capture quality metric data and by performing appropriate analysis methods to enhance sustaining product design and new product development.
- Assists in creation of quality tools and training materials by understanding the limitations of existing quality tools and training materials and by helping to identify more effective tools and materials.
- Participates in validation activity Role may very between providing input to owning activities such as protocol/report writing and managing execution of validation actives.
- Participates in corrective and preventative action activity.
- National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline and 3+ years of related work experience
- Wide application of technical principals, practices and procedures. Strong understanding of business unit function and cross group dependencies knowledge and application of concepts, practices and procedures.
- Will perform this job in a quality system environment.
- Establishes and cultivates an extensive network of support to facilitate completion of assignments.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists