Customer Quality member responsible for completing Post Market Regulatory Affairs activities associated with complaint handling and MDR submissions.
- Submission of initial and final vigilance reports
- Co-ordinating timely responses to competent authorities and health ministry's regarding product performance.
- Co-ordinating responses to product performance enquiries from surgeons, patients and health care providers.
- Support litigation cases and co-ordinate the provision of performance data to legal teams
- Partner with manufacturing sites and design centres to obtain product performance summaries and data.
- Undertake product performance reviews using available data analysis tools to respond to enquiries.
- Escalate product performance concerns through the established processes
- Participate in product risk assessments providing input in order to evaluate patient risk as required
- Be pro-active in shaping and influencing regulatory environment working with Healthcare Industry body groups and Forums (ABHI, Eucomed etc).
- Attend meetings with health care regulators as required.
- Perform all other work-related duties
- Continuous Improvement Focus
- Additional activities as deemed appropriate by the Complaints Manager.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Regulatory/Quality Systems experience
- 3+ years Medical Devices Industries experience
- Broad experience and knowledge of world-wide quality system regulations (e.g. FDA & ISO) with a working knowledge of international Health Authority reporting requirements
- Demonstrated proficiency conducting investigations and implementing corrective and preventive actions
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists