- Supervision of QA Technician personnel and scheduling of duties
- Responsibility for tracking customer complaints / co-ordinating close-out and investigations
- Lot review of lots and release of same into inventory
- Review of validation protocols/lots and release of same. Approval of shipping requests
- Responsibility for ensuring that all activities in the plant comply to ISO and GMP requirements. Drive quality improvements and initiatives within the plant
- Hold department quality meetings for the plant
- Responsible for the disposition of non-conforming in-process and finished product
- Communicate with customers where necessary
- Has responsibility for the implementation of those parts of the Merck quality system relating to the QA function
- Updates, reviews and drafts quality documentation such as test methods and standard operating procedures, management procedures, test specifications and protocols
- Adhere to company safety requirements
- A degree in an appropriate science/engineering discipline and at least 3 years relevant experience. Preferably in a regulated Medical Device or GMP manufacturing site.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good leadership and planning skills.
- Technical ability and a good approach to problem solving.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists