The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for testing and release activities for API raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Responsibility for performing analysis on raw materials, intermediates and bulk drug substances in line with cGMP.
- Performance of a range of analytical methods/assays including KF, UV, FTIR, GC & HPLC.
- Calibration of laboratory instrumentation.
- Conformance with Departmental SOP's.
- Adherence to good laboratory practices and housekeeping standards.
- Assistance in the creation and maintenance of laboratory procedures and associated documentation.
- Review of analytical data for GMP compliance.
- Data entry & review in the SAP system.
- Support of laboratory investigations and corrective action tasks.
- Sampling of raw materials.
- Environmental and utilities sampling.
- Other laboratory related tasks as required.
- Pharmaceutical experience in a GMP regulated laboratory environment.
- Good communications skills.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- PC skills MS Word, Excel etc.
- Proven technical ability in laboratory systems.
- HPLC & GC experience preferred but not essential
- BSc in a Scientific discipline.
- 2-5+ years minimum work experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists