· Maintain and comply with Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems Data Integrity requirements.
· Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity.
· Carry out environmental and product microbiological tests as required
· Define and update procedures for plant relative to microbiological and environmental testing.
· Carry out training as per training plan.
· Validation of equipment and test methods for microbiological tests
· Test method transfer of microbiological methods.
· Develop microbiological laboratory procedures.
· Maintain up-to-date, complete and precise records of all tests performed.
· Third level qualification in microbiology.
· A good knowledge of aseptic processes manipulation together with experience within a GLP/GMP environment and knowledge of current EU/FDA/ICH/HPRA guidelines.
· Experience is a relevant industry is desirable.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists