- Supervision and talent development
- Train, coach, organize and lead the assigned quality staff to achieve all required department targets.
- Develop quality staff to focus on compliance, issue prevention, root cause analysis problem solving (RCA), attention to detail and team working ethic between quality and other dept functions.
- Manage performance expectations and drive accountability across quality staff members.
- Responsible for all operational quality aspects associated with product manufacture and release within the assigned area.
- Responsible for the successful validation and qualification of process and raw material changes.
- Ensures key quality metrics ( CAPA management, Right First Time, Complaints, etc) are attained.
- Drive/support & implement continuous improvement projects with the operations team using Operational Excellence lean/six sigma tools.
- Ensures the pertinent corporate quality and regulatory standards are attained.
- Performs appropriate quality risk assessments and develops plans to deliver quality improvements within the area of responsibility.
- Maintains strong communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Control the budget allocation to the area.
- Participates / supports the Internal and External Audit Programme.
- A degree in an appropriate science/engineering discipline and at least 5 years relevant experience. Preferably in a regulated Medical Device or GMP manufacturing site.
- Strong people management experience with ability to delegate tasks as required
- Ability to develop and implement quality improvement programs
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good leadership and planning skills.
- Technical ability and a good approach to problem solving.
- Strong Statistical knowledge desirable.
- Experience in use of Lean and 6 Sigma tools would be an advantage, GB certification an advantage
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists