- Supports project management team from design to financial closeout.
- Is knowledgeable of construction industry risks and current events.
- Reviews, verifies, and analyses information related to construction project activities.
- Creates and maintains audit work papers.
- Understands Contract Scope, terms and conditions, and applies to downstream processes such as Change Management and Invoicing.
- Makes recommendations for best practices.
- Provides audit management with recommendations on audit scope.
- Responds to internal and external customers as needed in a service-oriented manner.
- Consolidates results and recommendations in audit database repository, and follows-up on status.
- Communicates, in a timely manner, with responsible Project Team members.
- Degree in Accounting, Engineering, Finance, or other relevant discipline
- Experience 4+ of audit and/or construction industry experience
- Advanced academic training or specialized knowledge in relevant areas may be considered in lieu of some or all experience.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, and be able to effectively interact with all levels of management.
- Has the ability to research invoice activity and experience with construction project execution (experience with bid and award documents, construction and engineering contract agreements, change management, invoicing, cost reporting, and schedule).
- Excellent analytical and communication (verbal, written) skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- SAP work experience strongly preferred.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists