* The Lab systems/LIMS Business Analyst will be responsible for working with the LIMS team in implementing LIMS on site.
* Representing LMAD in the eLIMS sub teams.
* Define QC/LMAD eLIMS Reporting Requirements.
* Developing Process maps for eLIMS.
* Developing a training Plan and delivering training for eLIMS Users.
* Preparation of Local SOPS.
* Performing Qualification and/or change control on the systems.
* Configuration of Master / Static data.
* Partners with other Departments to ensure that activities related to LMAD are completed in an efficient manner.
* Organise and participate in meetings and conferences related to the global implementation of eLIMS.
* Provide timely information to site management on the development and use of eLIMS.
* Establish effective partnerships with other individuals, departments and GBSC affiliates so that QC activities are well understood and coordinated.
* Represent the company where appropriate in meetings and other communications with Global eLIMS team.
* A third level qualification in a scientific/technical discipline required.
* Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to pharmaceuticals.
* Demonstrated knowledge of LIMS
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in a laboratory-testing environment within the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists