* Format, deliver and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so in compliance with GMP requirements.
* Filing documentation - Support divisional activities through documentation generation, filing, tracking,
* auditing and maintenance of associated databases.
* Manage creation and administration of SOP's/TM's/WI's. Editing and formatting existing documents.
* Preparation and issue of new documentation for review
* Facilitate all required supporting documentation.
* Maintain control and issuance of logbooks.
* Reviewing of CAPA's and deviations for the department
* Involvement in lab equipment validation
* Preparation of reports e.g. ILI/Investigation/Memo
* Liaise with external suppliers/vendors in relation to QC consumables
* SAP - new vendor set up, PO requests, etc.
* Provide support for Audit preparations and projects
* Maintain and upkeep of all training files and certificates for the department
* Involvement in the maintenance and control of data integrity for the department.
* Participation in Lean activities on site
* Ad hoc support to the department as required
* 3 - 5 years' QC experience within a GMP environment supporting the pharmaceutical industry
* Experience of Microsoft Office, SAP
* Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Ability to work on own initiative.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists