- Perform Inspection and Release activities for incoming materials.
- Liaise with suppliers and department personnel to obtain information and resolve issues
- Control and manage Non-conforming material
- Support the Quality Engineer in problem solving material, process and product issues as they arise and implement corrective actions in a timely manner
- Maintain and update company quality documentation and reports
- Assist the QA Group in establishing, implementing and maintaining the Quality System.
- Support the quality management system to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant product specifications.
- Promotes compliance excellence within the company to customer requirements and applicable regulations: ISO9001, ISO13485.
- Continually seek to drive improvements in product and process quality
- Ensure relevant Quality KPI's are attained and scorecards updated/maintained
- Support Internal, Customer & Regulatory audits
- Assist in the implementation of Corrective Actions for issues where applicable
- Perform other related quality duties as required by the Quality Engineer
- Degree in a Science related discipline [Degree and/ or QTech experience desired]
- Previous quality experience in a regulated environment desired
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Good understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists