- Participates within inter-departmental and cross-functional teams.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Performs a variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintains programs and processes to ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- May assist with investigations and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) relating to materials/components.
- Normally receives general instruction on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and quality systems
- Demonstrates good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Quality / Science Qualification essential and 1-2 years' relevant experience
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is beneficial.
- Resilient with the ability to deliver in a challenging environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists