- Physical-chemical control of raw materials, packaging materials, bulk & finished products and utilities e.g. water, air, environmental samples
- Execute analysis of raw materials, in-process material, and finished product in compliance with schedule.
- Calculation of results and reporting of data, including trend analysis as required.
- Execute analysis of water, cleaning samples etc as required.
- Execute calibrations and PM of equipment as required to ensure equipment is appropriate for use for analysis.
- Preparation of all solutions, reagents etc. associated with analysis.
- Execute stock control on laboratory consumables including reagents, solvents to ensure there is adequate supply to execute tasks. Complete purchase orders as required and manage materials on receipt
- Participate in the preparation of QC documents including SOPs, specifications, methods.
- Participate in training and development activities to ensure that new technologies are applied and that skill level is developed.
- Execute validation studies and transfer studies to ensure equipment, methods and personnel are appropriately qualified.
- Participation in QC and site projects by representing QC so as to provide an appropriate service to other departments.
- Relevant 3rd level degree in an analytical science is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a laboratory environment and direct experience of HPLC analysis would be an advantage
- Experience in QC testing in an HPRA/FDA regulated laboratory
- Analytical approach to tasks. Good organisation skills. Technical skills in analysis are important.
- Requires total commitment to quality and maintaining a high standard of work at all times.
- Demonstrates the highest levels of integrity and a strong work ethic at all times.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists