* Good knowledge of protein chemistry, Bioassay, Micro and analytical techniques.
* Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
* Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
* Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
* Lead and Participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations within API, Sterile and Quality functions
* Qualification of laboratory equipment.
* Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
* Adhere to highest standards
* The Analytical Sciences group require a Technical Specialist with strong analytical experience to provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the Analytical Sciences team.
* MSc/BSc. qualification (Science)
* At least 3 years' experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
* High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills.
* Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
* Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
* Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
* Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross functional teams.
* Desired Qualifications/Experience: Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional (PMP) Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists