- Participates within inter-departmental and cross-functional teams
- Performs a variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Participates in developing/updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure quality objectives are met
- Ability to recognize deviations from accepted practice is required
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Identifies problems and generates alternatives and recommendations within defined processes
- Maintains programs and processes to ensure high quality products and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- May conduct or serve as a lead of investigations and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) plans related to materials
- Assignments may range from routine to more complex/non-routine projects/assignments, where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors
- Normally receives very little instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments
- Coordinates, plans, implements projects within specified objectives
- Quality / Science Qualification essential and 4+ years' relevant experienc
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of quality assurance systems, methods and procedures
- Demonstrates audit and investigation skills, and report writing skills
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Lean practices and root cause analysis
- Demonstrates good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists