Dublin - 12 month contract
* Plan and conduct scientific experiments to create prototype products meeting TPP
* Work to pre-agreed timelines
* Document all experiments to high standard and analyse data to inform and optimise subsequent phase of development
* Prepare technical reports and presentations as it relates to prototype development
* Liaise with analytical team to assess quality attributes of developed prototypes throughout the different stages of development and make formulation/process changes as required
* Effectively communicate project updates to team, management and external parties
* Identify solutions for technical issues
* Work to GLP standards
* Degree in pharmaceutical sciences/chemistry or related life sciences subjects
* 1-2 years formulation experience in a pharmaceutical environment
* Strong technical ability in formulation and product development of solid oral dosage forms
* Knowledge of pre-formulation, formulation development as well as FDA & EMEA regulations
* Proactive, innovative with good problem-solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, communication (written and verbal) and time-management skills are essential.
* Good computer skills including experience with MS Office Suite
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists