Your new role
As a Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor within the Laboratories,you will report to the Laboratory Manager.
The Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor will be responsible for the day to day supervision and performance of the Microbiology Laboratory.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Supervision - supervision of laboratory technicians
* Delivery - proactively drive delivery of the departmental and company objectives and goals
* Communication - Deliver Monthly Team Brief. Attend meetings as required. Investigate and report on deviation findings
* Training - ensure all laboratory/company procedures in relation to training are followed
* Planning - planning and co-ordination of work to meet company requirements
* Housekeeping - Maintenance of Laboratory systems including general upkeep, services, waste management and stock control
* Support - Provide Microbiological support to site wide processes and projects
* Experience with IT systems such as SAP, trackwise and LIMS
The Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor will be responsible to ensure that the Laboratory operates in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and company quality, safety, customer service and cost standards.
Applicants will possess a minimum of a Degree level qualification in a relevant science discipline and at least 2 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry at supervisor level. Applicants should also possess a good knowledge of GMP, laboratory systems and controls
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists