* Deputies for the QC Team Leader as appropriate.
* Efficient documentation practices.
* Maintains and develops knowledge of analytical technology as well as cGMP standards.
* Partners with other departments to ensure that all QC testing activities are completed in a compliant and efficient manner
* Data review of laboratory documentation and involvment in investigations
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to operate as part of a team is critical.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience working in a high throughput laboratory environment
* Excellent technical writing skills
* Attention to detail
* Good problem solving skills
* Results and performance driven
* Adaptable and flexible
* BSc (Honors) in a scientific/technical discipline.
* A minimum of 2 years experience in a QC laboratory-testing environment within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
* Demonstrated knowledge and testing experience in an FDA/HPRA approved QC laboratory
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, LIMS, Track wise and Electronic documentations systems.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists