- Technically manage and support a portfolio of diagnostics products during R&D Design Transfer.
- On-market support of products within a product portfolio.
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Lead and Participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations.
- Design and execute test and process method modifications to support manufacturing and project timelines.
- Recognize adverse trends and emerging issues. Propose and implement solutions to internal and external issues.
- Participate in design control, process and product improvement activities.
- Final stages of PhD or have completed your PhD in a Science discipline.
- Post Doc experience is an advantage but not essential for this role
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists