* Perform analytical testing as a main priority with efficiency and accuracy
* With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab
* Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
* Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
* Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
* Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
* Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
* Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/verification.
* Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
* Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
* Approve lab results
* May participate in lab investigations.
* May provide technical guidance.
* May train others.
* May contribute to regulatory filings.
* May represent the department/organization on various teams
* May interact with outside resources
* Bachelor's degree in a science discipline
* Bio-pharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab
* Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
* Experience in a wide variety of microbiological techniques, including but not limited to Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility (in an Isolator), Environmental Monitoring, Rapid Micro techniques, Microbial Identification, Media prep, Water Sampling.
* Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC microbiology laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
* Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
* Experience in LIMS, Change Control, Trackwise, SAP and EDMQ an advantage
* Experience with Regulatory inspectors and interacting with inspectors desirable
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists