- Maintain and comply with Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems Data Integrity requirements.
- Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity.
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab.
- Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing of raw material.
- Ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
- Responsible for raising change requests and data verification as assigned.
- Ensure all in process sampling and testing is completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and precise records of all tests performed.
- Adhere to cGMP and GLP requirements.
- Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
- Developing and changing of in-house laboratory procedures as appropriate.
- Aid in training of new analyst.
- Supports the transfer of new products.
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies
- A relevant degree in science or related discipline
- 1+ years experience of chromatography techniques (HPLC/GC)
- 2+ years relevant industry experience
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists