The successful candidate will ensure that all raw material, in-process and finished product testing and method transfer testing is carried out per schedule and records are maintained to appropriate requirements. Working, in the quality control labs, the successful candidate will be equipped with the latest design technology for chemical and microbiological analytical testing to meet customers' needs.
- Maintain and comply with Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems Data Integrity requirements.
- Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity.
- Responsible for housekeeping duties in the lab.
- Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing of raw material.
- Ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
- Responsible for raising change requests and data verification as assigned.
- Ensure all in process sampling and testing is completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and precise records of all tests performed.
- Adhere to cGMP and GLP requirements.
- Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
- Developing and changing of in-house laboratory procedures as appropriate.
- Aid in training of new analyst.
- Supports the transfer of new products.
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies
- A relevant degree in science or related discipline
- 1+ years experience of chromatography techniques (HPLC/GC)
- 2+ years relevant industry experience
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists