- Monitoring Fugitive Emissions from Production Plant and from Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP),
- Schedules annual flow meter calibration/ field check by approved contractor
- Review groundwater monitoring report
- Monitoring and Record Keeping of Hazardous Waste for Disposal/Recovery:
- Monitoring and Record Keeping of other wastes for disposal (non haz C&I, recyclables, sludge).
- Schedule/ arrange collection/ treatment of Waste Water Plant Sludge by approved waste contractor.
- Schedule Annual noise monitoring by approved contractor and review report.
- Ensures Routine Reporting to the EPA is carried out
- Co-ordinates and monitors the Environmental Management Programme
- Operates the Biological Waste Water Treatment Plant:
- Records and monitors daily utilities usage (Gas, Water, Electricity)
- Participates in Site Energy Saving Projects
- Updates the Public Information Environmental File
- Keeps records and documentation of all environmental analytical results and reports
- Complete change control documents when required and Part of change control jury/ team
- Degree/diploma in Environmental Science/Engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience working in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Experience working on an EPA Licenced Site preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, on your own initiative and to problem solve
- Strong communicator and demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with co-workers
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists