QC Bioassay Analysts ( 12 month Fixed Term Contract)
He/She will contribute to the High Performance culture within the Quality CoE(Centre of Excellence) by providing an inclusive environment to enable team members to achieve their best work.
The Quality Analyst is an active member of the cross functional CoE Team, providing support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the IPT. The Quality Analyst will model leadership behaviors and understand the principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
The Quality Analyst will participate and comply with the Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Analysis, release and testing of samples of Keytruda.
- Documentation in compliance with GMP standards.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Compliance with 6S standards.
- Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by using Six Sigma tools within the CoE in your daily work.
- Coaching others by sharing your skill-set and expertise.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Quality, Science etc). QC Microbiology laboratory experience is highly desired.
- At least two years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC Laboratory or equivalent.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification in Science or related discipline.
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, site and corporate Quality Systems
- Knowledge of working practices required for a laboratory (e.g. aseptic techniques, Assays , HPLC etc).
- Basic knowledge of computer programs such as MS Word, Excel and Access
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists