- The role will be part of the technology development team.
- The project will involve fermentation scale-up, upstream and downstream processing, product harvesting.
- Given the collaborative nature of the role the successful candidate is expected to liaise with client personnel under the supervision of a line manager and direction of the Chief Scientific Officer.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a team that works on a daily basis with the client.
- The primary purpose of the role is to assist our client to develop and scale their technology and thus troubleshooting, flexibility, adaptability to multiple tasks and changing project direction as well as understanding of client needs are critical skills that must complement excellent technical skills.
- PhD Microbiology/ Science or other
- 12 months' + experience in and R&D environment
- Bacterial fermentation, Fermentation process development, Pilot scale fermentation.
- Upstream processing of biobased resources and downstream harvesting and purification of fermentation products experience desirable.
- Self-motivated, science-driven individual
- Excellent communication skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists