This role will ensure the effective management of the Company Quality System to ensure that product conforms to customer specification along with managing the Department to ensure a highly motivated, trained and developed staff that is capable of achieving the Department's business objectives.
- Management Representative for Quality Issues
- Set Quality objectives for plant in line with corporate goals
- Manage plant wide quality metrics in accordance with corporate standards
- Drive plant quality strategy in line with plant and corporate goals
- Ensure the retention of quality standards such as ISO13485, FDA (QSR), ISO14001, ISO9000:2008, TL9000, through plant wide compliance with procedures and systems
- Manage customer interface on quality issues
- Drive Continuous Improvement Programs within the organisation at both a product quality and plant systems level.
- Ensure investigation of problems to root cause and implementation of closed Loop corrective and preventive actions to prevent possibility of a re-occurrence.
- Hold timely Management Reviews in accordance with the requirements of the QMS
- Ensure an Internal audit plan is developed and complied with.
- Manage the quality team to ensure a high level of staff morale through the implementation of effective hiring, training and development, performance management systems as well as compliance with industrial relations.
- Ensure resources in place to support requirements of the QMS at all times.
- Primary degree in Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Assurance or related discipline. A background in Medical Device Manufacturing would be a distinct advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in management within a high-volume electronics manufacturing environment, preferably within an EMS organisation.
- Certification through Regulatory Affairs Professional Society would be an advantage together with a knowledge of the FDA QSR (GMP).
- Must be an excellent communicator with effective leadership and influencing skills
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists