Testing of pharmaceutical drug substances and drug products in accordance with corporate procedures and in compliance with the current GMP standards.
- Carry out testing of drug substances and drug products in accordance to the valid testing procedures and regulatory
- Ensure that laboratory equipment is well maintained and calibrations are carried out at the designated frequencies.
- Review results generated by other analysts for compliance with requirements.
- Ensure correct data entry to LIMS.
- Ensure that all target dates are met.
- Maintain laboratories to a high housekeeping standard.
- Carry out method transfers and participate in the validation of analytical test methods as required.
- Write and maintain necessary documentation (test protocols, SOPs, instrumentation manuals and checkout sheets, method transfer reports, OOS reports, etc.) according to the existing SOPs and cGMP standards.
- Assessment of testing results generated in the laboratory and close out of batch analysis.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Deputize for QC Coordinator as required.
- BSc. Chemistry or similar
- 1 years' experience in QC within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiarity with current Good Manufacturing Practices and sound knowledge of analytical technologies
- Experience in analytical testing (HPLC, GC, UV, wet chemistry, dissolution, etc.), good organisational skills, computer experience
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists