Main Areas of Responsibility:-
In brief the role involves the following:
- Provide analytical support for delivery of best process chemistry / high priority site cost improvement projects.
- Provide analytical technical support for non-routine, complex investigations/ quality / yield / robustness issues across all Product Value Streams.
- Provide analytical support for specialist analytical techniques (e.g. LCMS etc) for the Technical Operations & Value Stream Chemistry Teams
- Management/completion of Analytical requests and maintain request database.
- Perform analytical Training / Skills development for process chemists and analytical chemists
- Maintenance of lab equipment service schedules/liaise with service providers during site visits and issuing of work permits.
- Equipment maintenance and troubleshooting where required
- Assist development of long term capital plan for OSP1 Lab and advise Analytical requirements into annual capital plan for site.
- Assist in purchase/ordering of Analytical lab consumables/chemicals.
- Look for opportunities to drive / support analytical excellence and continuous improvement in the analytical functions.
- Interest in learning/training in new & novel instrumentation as required.
- Support lab safety and lab management program
The ideal candidate should have:
- A relevant third level qualification in a Chemistry discipline.
- Experience in analytical based skills such as HPLC/GC/UV/KF techniques.
- QC analytical experience preferable
- Have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Initiative and proven Problem Solving abilities.
- Ability to drive analytical projects to completion on own initiative.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists