- Analytical Testing of finished products and raw materials as per lab plan using various equipment and recording and reporting results
- Collection, Inspection and logging of all samples from incoming raw materials and outgoing finished product and test product where necessary or as per the laboratory plan.
- Follow SOPs, review and ensure up to date at all times
- Carry out and report on Internal Audits and preparation for and partaking at any external Audits
- Provide training and supervision to students working in the lab on good laboratory practice, testing procedures and use of the AAS.
- Maintenance and updating of SOPs
- Collection and review of Certificates of Analysis for raw materials
- Maintain good housekeeping of work areas
- Ensure all lab equipment maintained and calibrated as required
- BSc min in scientific background preferably Nutrition or Agricultural Science
- Demonstrable work experience in a laboratory setting particularly with direct experience with elemental analysis under regulated environments
- Excellent communications both verbal and written
- Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists