The purpose of the Quality Senior Analyst is to provide laboratory support, expertise and co-ordination of analysis, release and testing of samples to support Quality release of product.
The teamworking style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating to provide solutions to the Quality CoE team to support a High Performance Organisation.
He/She will contribute to the High Performance culture within the Quality CoE by providing an inclusive environment to enable team members to achieve their best work.
The Quality Senior Analyst is an active member of the cross functional CoE Team, providing support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the Quality Control.
The Quality Senior Analyst will participate and comply with the Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Co-ordination of analysis, release and testing of samples.
- Operational Testing and ATT (if applicable).
- Scheduling of Laboratory activities.
- Training of Laboratory personnel.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed functional unit goals.
- Co-ordination and Implementation of Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with safety, health, environmental and cGMP and other applicable regulations.
- Implementation of Lean Labs.
- Participate in corporate and regulatory audits.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Compliance with 6S standards.
- Coaching others by sharing your skill-set and expertise.
- 3rd level Degree in Science or related discipline.
- At least three years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC Laboratory or equivalent - as applicable.
- Demonstrated high level of scientific problem solving and facilitation skills
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, site and corporate Quality Systems
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Knowledge of working practices required for a Microbiology laboratory
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize effective and efficient work schedules.
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of laboratory housekeeping.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists