Your role will involve supervision and co-ordination of a shift team within Quality laboratories to ensure the timely and efficient testing and reporting of QC samples.
- Co-ordination of area resources.
- Ensure testing is completed within required time frames
- Supervision of area personnel.
- Training of area personnel.
- Participate in corporate/regulatory audits.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals.
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Liaising with external vendors.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
- Lead, promote, participate and supervise the implementation and maintenance of the SHE programmes relevant to you.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up CAPA's assigned to you.
- Monitor the SHE performance in your department.
- Participate and Comply with the MMD Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement
Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements. Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma) to make them successful.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, etc)
- At least 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant leadership roles with experience in a front-line supervisory role in operations environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science/Quality/Technical). Masters preferred.
- Project Management qualification such as, Project Management Professional.
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Preference Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists