QC Raw Material Analyst
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Analysis, release and testing of samples.
- Documentation in compliance with GMP standards.
- Compliance with 6S standards.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Support Laboratory Investigations
- Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by using Six Sigma tools within the CoE in your daily work.
- Coaching others by sharing your skill-set and expertise.
- Focus the entire organization on delivering value for customers, including patients, by understanding and meeting their needs.
- Actively listen and seek to understand differing perspectives; work together to achieve the common goal.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification in Science or related discipline.
- Knowledge of working practices required for a Chemistry / Raw Materials laboratory.
- At least 2 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC Laboratory or equivalent.
- A good working knowledge of HPLC systems and software's is desirable.
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, site and corporate Quality Systems
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Knowledge of working practices required for a Chemistry laboratory.
- Basic knowledge of computer programs such as MS Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of quality and good attention to detail.
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists