QC Microbiology Analyst
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Analysis, release and testing of samples.
- Documentation in compliance with GMP standards
- Support Laboratory Investigations and problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Compliance with 6S standards.
- Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by using Six Sigma tools within the CoE in your daily work.
- Coaching others by sharing your skill-set and expertise
- Actively listen and seek to understand differing perspectives; work together to achieve the common goals.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification in Science or related discipline.
- Experience in QC Microbiology laboratory techniques
- At least two years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC Laboratory or equivalent.
- Knowledge of working practices required for a Microbiology laboratory.
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of quality and good attention to detail
Fastnet has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
Fastnet - The Talent Group
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Life Science Specialists